Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 7 forecast- and RAIN

Sitting here listening to the lovely patter of raindrops on the roof. Up north here we missed out on the heavier stuff, but the ground is actually wet for the first time in weeks. I wish it would do this for the next week...

Tomorrow is a day I sure wish I could get out. Looking explosive down in southeast Nebraska and southwest Iowa. Finally a day with good moisture, good instability, plenty of upper support. Family comes first, so I will be armchairing again. Definitely the best set up of the year within shouting distance of our area, and the bonus might be the copious rain it sends our way.

Hearty congratulations to all the folks who scored last night, it sure was fun to watch. Yeah, I wished I was there, but it still is satisfying in a way to see all you guys come up big. Ma Nature finally put on a real show for everyone. It was really nice to see the V2 crew score big as well. They've waited long enough. The live footage was hands down the most incredible thing I have ever seen. If you didn't catch it, it's all over youtube. The shot down the vortex as the funnel tilted towards the camera was absolutely incredible. No other words for it. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.