Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a September

If you like perfect sunny weather, no rain, and complete lack of anything interesting.

Thus my lack of posts here. Sorry, just not much to write about, besides the usual SDS-induced flame wars on Stormtrack, which was an interesting diversion for one afternoon.

Critter killing season is coming, so maybe I'll have to move on to updates on that. In the meantime, fall severe season is starting with a bang and my friends down south look to have a couple decent chases in the works over the next week to ten days. Good luck everyone and I'll wait for the pictures. Thinking about turning my data off up here and settling in for another long winter.

2 comments:

  1. No shortage of 'yotes this year. Time so do some calling soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, sorry Bill, I missed this until now!

    Yes, I wholeheartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.