Friday, October 23, 2009

To every thing there is a season...

And now it's canine trapping season.

Just thought I'd post a little video. Instead of ranting about the lies and general poop that PETA and HSUS throw in our faces, maybe this will make a better impression on those who may be anti-trapping or at least skeptical.

Just remember folks, for every coyote I catch, I probably save 3-4 red fox. Coyotes do not belong here or anywhere east of the Mississippi, and have become a plague on urban America. I will continue to kill every one I can as long as I can.

Trapping remains a valuable wildlife management tool. I can't put it simpler than that. Man is the apex predator, and until the saber tooth tiger is re-introduced, this will always be the case.

Watch the vid and maybe take something from it:




Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with thinning the 'yotes. I think it was Egan, MN which went as far as issuing an "advisory". Waiting for the snow to come down so the 22-250 can see a litte action. They aren't so scary at 400 yards.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.